As a Member or Associate Member of the Study Society you should request full access to all the forums, where you can read messages, download papers, and join in the discussions.
You may wish to print these instructions so you can have them in front of you as you follow each step.
First you need to register with the forum. These are the steps to follow:
1. Press the Register button, read the forum rules, and fill in the form. When you choose your username do not include your last name in it (see the section in the rules about staying safe online).
2. The system will then send you an email to confirm your identity at the email address you entered.
3. Click on the link in the email to confirm.
4. You can now log in to the system. Press the Login button at the top right, then enter your username and password.
If you are a beginner or are not sure about following the instructions below, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I'll do the next stage for you, and send you an email when it is done.
Then you need to send a private message to the Administrators asking to be set up with Member access. These are the steps to follow:
1. Make sure you are logged in. If not, press the Login button at the top right, then enter your username and password.
2. Click on User Control Panel, near the top left of the window.
3. Click on the tab labelled Private Messages.
4. In the Group box at the top right click on "Administrators". Now press the Add button.
5. In the Subject: field type "Member request to join forum".
6. Type your message in the large box below the Subject field and to the left of the Smilies. Your message must contain your full name and telephone number. If you are not based in the UK, please also give your country.
7. Press the Submit button at the bottom.
8. An administrator will check your name and email address against the membership list. If there is a query you will be contacted by email, or failing that by telephone.
9. You will receive a message by email saying you have full member access.
If you need help on how to use the system, click on the FAQ button at the top.
All visitors, and members new to the forum, please read these instructions. If you want to ask about the Society, or have any problems using the forum, you can ask a question here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest