Good Company.

All visitors, and members new to the forum, please read these instructions. If you want to ask about the Society, or have any problems using the forum, you can ask a question here.

Moderator: ADMIN2016

Mortice

Good Company.

Postby Mortice » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:34 pm

I dont seem to have any...am I so really bad?..well I do and I dont...I seem to have lots of thoughts and understanding of all sorts but a black hole where it all exists in relation to others..this can never be completely true of course because i seem to exist still and bounce around still able to feed and live.
but so hollow now....like a soul tossed out because it had faults and should have known better........but thats all nonsense in the grand scheme of things I know.

Mortice

Re: Good Company.

Postby Mortice » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:53 pm

I talk to the wind only.

Mortice

Postby Mortice » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:49 pm

Reality is infinite and that means that knowledge is too.

The order that infinite knowledge is fed to us is like a stream coloured by us from an infinite river.....the stream will take the time it will to arrive.

We should pray for rain...!!!

Mortice

Postby Mortice » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:54 pm

I like the peak.

The Peak.

All of the paths look up to the peak of the mountain of truth.

Therefore the peak is supported by its logical emotional and harmonious basis for being there.

The Mountain is covered in paths of course, with various direction.

Some of the so called religious paths pertain to a direct route to the top.

This may be so and there is significance to certain claims of course.

I do not want to compare relative truth along these ways, but just the differences imbued comparatively.

Real truth streaks down from the top of this mountain in arrow straight direction leaving no doubt in any mind.

However?....Most of us are walking around this mountain of truth and slowly too in a circular fashion.

We Tend to bump into and fall into grooves made by the direct paths all of the time.

What a criss cross spiral path we lead, confounded on many levels by shape form and direction.

There are those that only look up and ignore the paths walked by others, they are in the "groove"

Nothing else matters to them.

There are those that see the groove they are in and dare to raise their head above the parapit and see all paths.

Annoyance thus ensues and on many many levels of understanding within our so called common consciousness of reality.

commonality of existance?....now that is a question.

Do you dare to share something honestly and without predudice?

A wise man was accreditted to having said something like..."forgive them because they know not what they do"

I think that he spoke well there..."allegedly"

The simple Tenets of truth direct us all upon our path and attitude to the mountain to be climbed.

Our own pace is all we have to rely upon along the way.

thejay

Postby thejay » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:40 am

According to Shantanand Sarasvati
Good Company is...
1. The realized man
2. The sacred texts
3. The Self

Return to “The Study Society Forum. Introduction and how to use it.”