Cheltenham Group Meeting 15/07/10 Anand - Bliss (continued)

Meeting reports, papers and discussions from Cheltenham Group. All Society members are welcome to join in the discussion here.

Moderator: ADMIN2016

fiona

Cheltenham Group Meeting 15/07/10 Anand - Bliss (continued)

Postby fiona » Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:15 pm

We talked of the levels of happiness and of the quality of Anand.
A questioner asked – Do peak experiences give us a glimpse of Anand? They happen to me rarely, but they appear to set a tone. For example, after receiving twenty minutes of healing, I drove home with what I would describe as ‘a silky feeling’. It was as if all that constitutes me – my particles – had been smoothed out. Sometimes I also experience this effect after listening to certain music. I would call it a taste of bliss.
A response – In my experience, Anand, unlike happiness, is completely even and without levels. I have experienced some intense moments of bliss when I have been outside.
H.H. “Go out once a week or fortnight into the open and let your senses and mind have fresh air, natural noise, clean and pure smell and natural sight to look at. These are good food for senses and mind which come through finer vibrations.”

In those moments, it appears that things . . . my body . . . the trees . . . have no edges. Everything is one. Bliss is there when you really wake up.
We talked of applying attention to all our activities; to remember to carry out our lives in service to the Absolute.
Attachments
20100517 Anand - Bliss.doc
(39.5 KiB) Downloaded 407 times

Return to “Cheltenham Group”