Cheltenham Group Meeting 7th April.
The Paper: ‘Ego, Attachment and Spiritual Work’ (E group)
Some of the comments focussed on:
* Aham and ahamkar. The unconditional and the conditional. As referred to in the paper, the ego as ‘a limited version of the Self’.
* Identifications and attachments – might they be seen as ‘healthy tools’ ?
* Ego and Will – their relationship.
* The Antahkaran – the role of Buddhi.
* Levels of consciousness, related to how the individual plays his/her role in the drama.
* The servant/master relationship.
* Strong desire – its role.
*The ego in the ‘Oneness’ – the body, the mind and the Universe.
* The ego through life – changes noticed in those approaching death.
Meeting reports, papers and discussions from Cheltenham Group. All Society members are welcome to join in the discussion here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- E Group 11_08 Ego, Attachment & Spiritual Work.pdf
- (50.63 KiB) Downloaded 354 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests