Help please.

Do you have any experiences you would like to share, or any problems you would like advice on?

Moderator: ADMIN2016

Mortice

Help please.

Postby Mortice » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:06 pm

I seem to have been writing lots of things to do with lots of things and am hanging on an edge of causality.
Internally?....the within has become the without....and he deftness seems to know no limits.

Signed anon.

well signed Mortice.

also signed?

david

I am not a number!!! I am a free man<--------then drives away in a vacuous dust that raises issues.

Mortice

Re: Help please.

Postby Mortice » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:47 pm

Infinity........sorry about the spelling mistakes in the text below.

I just hope that the words do not annoy and cause pain....for that is so easy to do.

One might look at all the scientific data that notices the things that we see expanding.
On the level of Star Systems, then Galaxies then clusters of galaxies, then super clusters etc etc.
On smaller levels than those this expansion is deemed to still exist though.
When anything or everything at any scale deems to be moved a mere fraction then the physics of relativity seeps in
and breaks localized links of time and maybe space.

This has had interesting resulting views on all of this of course, not the least the so called difference in how
moving objects of differing speeds and then distance will seem to age differently.
A sense of personalized time then evolves for all observers.

At the extremes of distance the far flung galaxies from us have reached this now equates to the notion that they are
so far away and also at such a speed that the light from them will never reach us before the "lights" that make our notion of

matter will go out.

So some things that were close to us at the "time" of the Big Bang can no longer seem to communicate on conventional

recognized terms.

Of course, in terms of Human life?....the time frame could be irrelevant and only theoretical for us.
Our existence within the time frame (I typo-ed that as time fame and just loved the egotistical inference)
is of significance and effect in the grand scheme of things.
Within this grand scheme we have been allowed the wonderful opportunity to look far beyond our own personal experience
and see much that is almost the things of dreams made true by some on this planet that have had the fortitude and maybe some
eternal guidance to look beyond the obvious and delve into the mysteries beyond.

So far? all I have been saying is to give an impression that as we look outward? all we see is an ever expanding maybe
never ending form of matter of which it is humbling to observe and discover.

However?....I have an ulterior motive here.
So lets take stock.......A lot of our physics "might" determine that the expansion of our existence could go on forever.
If one looks at all the data and all the models and lets not get into multi and parallel dimensions just yet.

Then there comes the moment to extrapolate some data and turn it inward.

The Big Bang was a big thing it seems, but lets think on this.

lets imagine that reality "does" actually go on forever...(forever is a very big space with no limits)
Lets imagine that reality allows for an infinite number of big bangs all the time and at the same time all happening at once.
Lets imagine that reality allows for an infinite expansion because it never argues with itself over not having enough of

anything to allow for something more.
Lets imagine that the thing we call "us" is made of the most wonderful thing that could ever be and that it has no limit
to "it"......and that is because of the nature of infinity, it allows for?

everything
anything
more of everything and anything
and lots of truth,mystery,culmination and secrets.

Quantum theory hints at this in subtle ways and we use the results for practical things.

little glances of energy gathered and directed with uncertainty, observed and predicted to be there now and then to a degree

of usefulness only.

Now?...lets imagine beyond all that.

Lets Imagine that the rabbit hole goes much further..

Lets imagine...........<------this is a pause inserted for the eyes to be closed and for something to be imagined, for at

least a few silly minutes....Do not tell me what was imagined...!!!

I am no physicist but have gleaned some small facts to do with what happens at some limits here and there.

Some stuff like?....if things travel very fast?...at large speeds in proportion to the speed of light?...then they shrink in

length (depending on the view according to the direction of travel of any observer)

So if things travel in straight lines and very fast?.....then they would be observed in an experiment very easily and be seen

to shrink in one kind of direction.

But what if they were rotating as well, or spinning at the same time? on that rotation.....then to all observers at any

viewpoint?...the space occupied by this fast moving "thingy" might seem incredibly small.....also its apparent position and

speed to us might get a little blurred in the detail or maybe even vanish.

So...we have a particle that by its faster than our known light speed vanishes..."almost"

The fact that it is spinning too makes it indeterminate, but its resulting effect of being there within the infinite order is

something we can see by its effect on ever decreasing energy levels "as and when and if we determine ways of seeing such stuff".

Whether the seeing is within only maths and or experiment is a mute point and an? *Elephant in the room*

The elephant becomes large when the maths exceeds the limit of physical experiment and speculation/philosophy comes to tea and

and elegant polite eating.

"Another cucumber sandwich Vicar?"

The vicar then replies......only if I know for sure that the cucumber sandwich has not been through an experiment whereby the

position of its taste has already been determined, because I would like to know that for myself......and then he grins and

winks.

thejay

Re: Help please.

Postby thejay » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:24 am

One of the best lectures on the relationship between
the universe at the quantum level and spirituality is...

Lecture: John Hagelin Is consciousness the unified field?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPhgDfT4Zpc#t=1143

Hope this is helpfuḷ

Return to “Meditation”